Access Server Via SFTP
What you will need
- An SFTP client, such as FileZilla or CommanderOne (Mac)
- Your server username; cleavr is created by default as a username during provision
- Your SSH public key
- Your server's public IP
Cleavr requires SFTP access, which utilizes SSH keys. This is to provide additional security.
Using CommanderOne (Mac) as an example -
- Select the SFTP connection option - note: Cleavr does not support FTP connections
- Add your public SSH key to the server you are accessing
- Enter your server public IP into host
- Enter username you assigned your SSH key to in step one (Cleavr is default)
- Point password to your id_rsa file location
- Click Connect
💥 You should now be connected to your server and ready to use your SFTP client.